RB Plugin User guide
Screenshots shown in this online documentation are slightly older and hence
slightly different than the actual download.
1. Windows2K. I have tested this in Windows XP only. Although the software is intended to be platform independent currently it is not because I am using some windows fonts in my tool. Will make the fonts configurable per locale later and then make this platform independent.
2. Java1.4 or Java1.5. Lower Java versions will cause problems. (I will make it compatible to lower versions later.)
3. Eclipse eclipse-SDK-3.1M2-win32 and the latest eclipse-SDK-3.1M3-win32. (Those are the versions I used.)
1. Unzip the file release and extract all plugins into the plugins directory of eclipse.
2. Delete the configuration folder
3. Start eclipse.
why, and how
using the RB plugin
editing an rb file
Editing using the keyboard mapping facility
What about other languages
what of plugins
Understanding the RB plugin
The need for another code generator
Extension points- there are no extension points (they have been removed as they were not really needed for this tool).
Unicode Home page
RB API documentation
RB API Reference
Tools API Reference
RB Core API Reference
Codegen API Reference
XML API Reference
Util API Reference
Copyright © R.Raghuraman. Distributable under LGPL license.